Friday, August 5, 2011

Etiquette

I was recently on a linking spree on the internet. Randomly reading stuff, following links from page to page. And I happened to reach a blog of a friend of mine. I was surprised that she wrote a blog, something that I never knew of. But what really made my eyes widen in surprise was that she had listed this blog on the blogs she follows. I even clicked on the blog name to make certain that it was really linking to my own blog. I never knew she had read mine let alone had become my follower! I have a sinking feeling that among several bloggers there is a code unwritten that if I follow your blog then you had better follow mine too. But till date I haven't followed anyone yet, nor do I ever think I will be able to.

     So my friend(s) if I have broken the blog commandment by not following your blog, slay me in your thoughts  but let me remain your friend. Put it down to the streak on insanity that I have.

2 comments:

  1. :) dear ellareyum follow cheyyanamennilla... angane code undakkunnavarodu pokan parayuu ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha... true true ... u and I think the same, pakshe not all ppl might think that.. appol oru early apology in case they want it:)

    ReplyDelete