Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Bitten!

I ve been bitten and contaminated by the virus! The craft virus! And I have all the classic symptoms -
My fingers are all covered in glue, there's paint eveywhere and paper scraps that stubbornly cling to the carpet!

I am lost in dreams most of the time, wondering how my creations will turn out. And at the rate that I am going, its going to be a long long while before I de-glue my fingers and come back to this space...
And with snaps of my creations as well... Who ever knew childrens crafts would be so easy! :)

Meanwhile, Rahet Fateh Ali Khan is coming to Seattle. Unfortunately the seats that are available right now are probably equipped with binoculars to be able to view the stage. Took me a couple of days to convince the right kind of people. :( Well with pretended glee and a couple of back flips I will now drag myself to the Malayalam concert which is the week after that. I wouldnt mind the binocular seat for that show! The darker the corner the better!

[Its an unwritten rule in married folks world that where ever you go we go together. I am hoping for a waiver in a couple of months!]

No comments:

Post a Comment